Lan kwei trading email address

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lan kwei trading email address

Hi, anyone got a current email address for Lan kwei trading? Ive tried using the address on there web site but with no reply, if you have an email address that you've used in the last few weeks and had a reply from please pass it on as i need to enqiure about an item on there web page that i cant get /find anywhere else.
    Thanks

I believe it is closed down. But again I might be wrong.

try lik-sang or play-asia or yes-asia web site.

Comment

Has it? I know the site hasnt been updated for ages and they have lets say a 'mixed' repertation but last i heard it was still trading? Unfortunatly the other companys you mention dont have the item i want, i doubt lan kwei has it anymore but i need to check.

Comment

I tried to contact them a couple of times more than 6 months ago but never received a response (don't think the site was up to date even at that point) so think they must've stopped trading.

Edit: out of interest what were you trying to get from them? May be that another member has been able to find the same thing elsewhere and can help.
        Last edited by tom-nook; 26-10-2005, 08:54.

Comment

The new lan-kwei site is SelectPlayer

They're also trading on ebay as "hk-import". Since they had no feedback, I picked up a few bargains from them in the past week or two.

Comment

Thanks very much guys i was after a resident evil/biohazard pad for ps1 which the old site claimed to still have brand new examples in stock.Will scoot over to the new site pronto.

Comment

That site doesn't seem to have been updated much either. For example they don't have the slim version of Ps2.

MoFo2

Comment

Originally posted by MoFo2
                That site doesn't seem to have been updated much either. For example they don't have the slim version of Ps2.

MoFo2
                Nor my resi pad anymore:-(bugger.

Comment

Originally posted by SuperDanX
                  Nor my resi pad anymore:-(bugger.
                  Do you mean the chainsaw for PS2? $44.90 ($15 off) doesn't sound too bad, but I don't know.

MoFo2

Comment

Working...
                  X