Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyway to copy MS Picture Viewer to another PC ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyway to copy MS Picture Viewer to another PC ?

I want to copy MS Picture Viewer from an XP machine to a Win 98 PC, (main reason being photo's taken with a digital camera open up in Paint by default and are massive) can't find the program file on my PC, you can't seem to get it from microsoft.com and on download.com all the picture viewers are limited trials.

Or any other alternative programs anyone can suggest ? (free), thanks.

what do you want it for?

irfanview does slideshows and is free. It should be installed on every PC as standard. It also does batch conversions/renaming/resizing. And it does photo stitching for panoramic pics.
    Last edited by charlesr; 29-10-2005, 09:26.

Comment

Picasa2, free from google. Will find all the photos, index them by year and folders, let you adjust levels and colour (even has a 'I feel lucky button') as well as cropping and rotation, and can then connect to one of loads of different online printing companies to have prints sent to you.

Magic piece of software.

Comment

just want someting my parents can open pics taken on their digital camera with that will show whole photo at once, rather than twice the size of the screen as Paint does, will try both suggestions thank.

Comment

Working...
        X