Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ape Escape 3 JPN Hiragana help please!

Hello all,

Just got Ape Escape 3 this morning and need a little help please. I'm ok with most of the menus and the setup of the game etc (thanks to having Ape Escape 2 US) but I need a little help with something else.

As you might know there is a Metal Gear Solid type mini game available once you complete the game, but me being eager to play it now, and because the last Ape Escape I couldn't finish!

I found a password cheat to get it, but the word is in English and you need to input in it Hiragana for it to work. I tried using the guide on this site, and thought I was doing quite well until nothing happened and the cheat didn't work.

So if anyone can help me I would appreciate it.

The word I need to input in Hiragana is:

yumenokyouen

Cheers!

ゆめのきょうえん

There you go!

Comment

Thanks for the quick reply!

I'm quite impressed with myself as that's actually what I got using the translation tables on this site!

Alas it still doesn't seem to work so I really don't understand what I am doing wrong?!

Perhaps the code is wrong, though I have seen it on several sites?

Could you please do another for me to check the code validity please? If this works then it must be something else.

The word is:

futarinosune-ku

Cheers!

Comment

You'll need to check if there's a setting in the Hiragana input thing for typing 'yoon' characters.

The amalgamation of the ki き and yo ょ to make the 'kyo' sound means that the yo is actually drawn half-size (as above). Some hiragana entry devices allow you to specify this so it's drawn correctly.

Comment

Right its very confusing but I got it working.

The person who sold me the game (the forums very own theboymurray) sent me a little translation file which told you how to do this cheat!

I of course being completly unfamiliar with Hiragana was picking what I thought was the right symbol/character for one of them, but looking at the guide given I was well off. Followed the instructions as provided and it works perfectly!

Thanks for all the help

Comment

Keep your eyes peeled for a review and translation of this, coming soon.

Comment

Working...
            X