Psyvariar 2 Ultimate Final hassle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Psyvariar 2 Ultimate Final hassle

Guys. Just got this and went to load it up on my Messiah 2 chipped PS2. It gets to the 'checking memory card' screen fine, then the Sofdec/ADX logos screen, then has a bit of a flid and throws me out to the 'Please insert a Playstation 2 format disc' screen.

I know it's on a CD, but as far as I'm aware that shouldn't be a problem for me - PAL CD games work perfectly on it. Anybody got an idea how I can get it to load, or should I just give up now?

It might be a faulty disc. I got the game and Messiah 2 PS2.

Does it happens everytime or one off.

Comment

I have a problem with psyvarier 2 with my magic 3. chip it will do the intro then get to the title screen then it will not work.

I have to use swap magic to play it

Comment

Works fine fine for me on my modded machine, but then my machine was Japanese anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by eastyy
          I have a problem with psyvarier 2 with my magic 3. chip it will do the intro then get to the title screen then it will not work.
          Yeah, this sounds like the same thing. This PS2's well past its prime now, though, so I suppose it might just be due to that. Might try to stick the game onto a DVD, see if it likes that any better.

Comment

Working...
          X