PSP questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PSP questions

How is the video front these days? I caught up with it all when the thing was being released but I haven't read much about it lately. I knew you had the UMDs but they were limited; are they more popular now it's mainstream over here? Price?

What's the best place to get hold of one, and what storage stick would you advise? Big as possible really for mp3 files and such.

Edit: answered some of my own questions
    Last edited by charlie5; 15-11-2005, 20:28.

PSP Giga Pack (one with bundled 1gb Stick) is due out this month, stock permitting ..... might be worth checking out availability

UMD & Memory Stick wise, play.com are always fairly competitive price wise, don't know latest UMD prices but memory stick, get as big as you can afford basically, 1gb is ?80 and 2gb ?150, few places will be bit cheaper, and of course there's always ebay.

Don't forget that Movie UMD's are region coded, alternatively PSP Video 9 is great for converting stuff to PSP Video format.

Comment

if your buying a psp the best would be to buy a giga pack from yesasia for around 190 which includes a 1 gig memory stick

Comment

2nd hand prices for mem cards mean that you can find 1gb for around ?45, tbh ?190 for the JAP gigapack is very good value but for films/Mp3 I would get a 2gb stick. I bought one the other day for ?100 and its pretty fricking handy I can tell you!

Comment

Thanks for the advice guys.

I would probably lean towards a 2GB stick for futureproofing and such but I wouldn't be against the idea of a 1GB stick if it came as part of a deal.

I'll check that Giga one out.

Comment

Working...
          X