E3 2004 DS Stylus

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

E3 2004 DS Stylus

I expect a few of you have one. Are they any good? Are they longer than the one that comes with a DS and better to use?

Do you mean the yellow Pacman DS stylus? - A friend brought me back one from this years E3.

If so its much thicker and a bit longer I think, plus has pacman on the top. I have yet to use it though cos it doesn't fit in the back of the DS, I'm always on the move with mine so would no doubt lose it.

Comment

I think he means a different one.

At E3 2004 Nintendo were giving away a ltd edition stylus (shaped a bit like a fat ballpoint pen) that included an led that could be set to give a flash/ strobe effect etc.

There's a UK ebayer selling them at the moment for ?11 delivered:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Nintendo-DS-Li...QQcmdZViewItem

Seems a good price as I'm pretty sure they were fetching a hell of a lot more last year.

Comment

Yeah they were going for around double that last year.

Anyway i've just ordered one

Comment

Originally posted by Mad Gear
          Yeah they were going for around double that last year.

Anyway i've just ordered one
          Yeah, I decided to pick one up too.

I'd been after one for a while but really didn't want to pay through the nose for it. I'm sure at one point (probably just after E3) they were going for as much as for ?50-?60.

Hopefully the E3 '05 360 faceplates will depreciate this much too!

Comment

Thats the one I meant. I wanted to know how good they were, whether they scratched the DS or what. Theres Mario Kart E3 05 stylus as well:

Pretty sure the pacman ones were from TGS as they have japanese writing on them?

EDIT: http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/E3-2005-Ninten...QQcmdZViewItem (cheaper MK stylus with free shipping if anyone wants one)
            Last edited by cutmymilk; 16-11-2005, 16:58.

Comment

I bought 2 of those glowing blue E3 stylus from an eBay seller in the states a year ago for ?60. As soon as i received them I promptly put one on eBay.co.uk and got ?60 for it, so effectively getting mine for free.

Though i was pretty pleased with this i was slightly disappointed as just the week before one had been sold on ebay.co.uk for ?120.

Comment

Working...
              X