Nintendo DS and Nintendogs package availability

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nintendo DS and Nintendogs package availability

I'm after a Blue DS & Nintendogs pack as well as the Pink version for my 2 cousins. It's sold out absolutely everywhere I've checked, does anyone know of anywhere still in stock?

Much appreciated

My gf bought one a couple of weeks ago in game, they literally had hundreds of them up against the wall, you could maybe try your local shop? or go online

The blue one looks cool btw

Comment

My Gamestation were claiming to have sold out when my sister went in to buy one. She asked at the counter, just to make sure that they weren't hiding any out back, and they told her that they'd be happy to let her have a pink DS and the relevant version of Nintendogs seperately, but for the same price as the bundle.

The only difference between getting them that way and getting the bundle was that she didn't get the doggy slipcase on the DS box. I'd try that.

Comment

I've just rang round a few shops in Swindon:

Game X 2
        Argos
        Gamestation
        HMV
        Woolworths
        Virgin

In the end Virgin have a few blue packs and a few pink standalones. They offered the Pink & Nintendogs for 109.99. I asked them to put that aside, but seeing as Gamestation done the pack as 2 seperates for 99.99 I might give them another ring.

Comment

Originally posted by Dazzla
          I've just rang round a few shops in Swindon:

Game X 2
          Argos
          Gamestation
          HMV
          Woolworths
          Virgin

In the end Virgin have a few blue packs and a few pink standalones. They offered the Pink & Nintendogs for 109.99. I asked them to put that aside, but seeing as Gamestation done the pack as 2 seperates for 99.99 I might give them another ring.
          Game did the same for me on Saturday. They also let me pick what dogs I wanted.

Comment

Cool, clearly I'll be going into Virgin today and asking them to match the 99.99. Cheers guys

Comment

109 is a shocker considering everywhere does it for 99 i wouldnt give em the tenner for being cheeky bams

Comment

My local Tesco (which is an extra) has them piled high.

Comment

Excellent, went into tesco's, they never had any on the shelf but someone remembered there's a load stacked up in the back. Picked up a blue pack and pink pack for ?99.47 each. That'll make my cousins christmas cheers

Comment

Just seen an ad on tv for woolworths selling them for ?99.99 !!
                    Maybe worth poppong in to your local woolies.

Comment

Working...
                    X