laptop - sony vaio tx

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

laptop - sony vaio tx

We are going to buy my son a laptop for christmas/birthday he would like a sony vaio tx, does anyone have any feedback on this model? Thanks....

The Vaio-TX series is ultra-slim, ultra-light and comes with a fairly hefty price tag. It's got a carbon-fiber body (which should solve the durability problems I've heard about with older models), and a (theoretical) seven hour battery life.

It's really designed for people who need a really, really portable machine. It'll set you back somewhere in the region of ?1500, with a basic 512 RAM (which can be upped to 1024, but will set you back a bit).

Any of that remotely helpful?

Comment

I bought a Vaio FS315E recently for ?699, altho it can be had about ?50 cheaper online (I'm too impatient!)

Anyway, I decided I didn't need anything too fancy, just surfing etc. It's absolutely brilliant, and I love it.

It's super thin, and pretty light. The screen is fantastic. I contemplated the smaller ones, but didn't really think they were worth almost a grand more!

Comment

helpful

yes thanx 7 it is the price that i find a little scary the machine looks fantastic

Comment

save starting another sony viao thread - was looking at this viao as it does everthing i would need it for plus it looks superb any good though ? cheers

http://shop.sonystyle-europe.com/Son...opId=SST_GB_EN

sorry the one bottom left the VGNB3VP.CEK cheers

Comment

Working...
          X