Tesco Online - Every little...F**k up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tesco Online - Every little...F**k up

I used my PS2 voucher to order Nintendogs Chihuahua at £19. It has taken FOREVER to dispatch. Last I looked it said "No stock for 28 days".

Today I checked and the link from my orders history to Nintendogs Chihauhua didn't work! So I looked through the DS section ont he website and all of the Nintendogs games have been removed! Bastards! They haven't even told me they have cancelled my order!

Now I don't want to risk them finding out I used the £5 PS2 voucher as I still would like it to count, but what should I do? The bloody contact form doesn't work either!

Amateurs!!!

Don't know about games but I used to order all my food from Tesco online coz ?4 was worth paying in order to not have to troll around a supermarket full of tossers with screaming babies and idiots who can't drive trolleys or certain people who insist on bringing three generations of their family to do the weekly shopping. The meat they delivered got consistently worse until we've now given up, so we buy all our meat from a proper place that delivers where the meat's about 50 times nicer and is the same price as Tesco and anything else we get from the market vegetable shop across the road which is also cheaper and nicer than Tesco. Supermarkets can cock off.

Erm... I've found that with any organisation that employs more than three people, you won't get any joy from emailing or filling in a form, so call them?
    Books, Music, Video, DVD, Flowers, Games and Wine
    Telephone 0845 7225533, 9am to 11pm Monday to Friday, 9am to 8pm Saturday and 10am to 6pm Sunday

Comment

Anyone know what delivery method they use? recorded? courier? (for games)

Comment

i got my mario kart from them this morning, it was posted first class (best packaging ever, letterbox shaped cardboard box with a DS shaped plastic tray inside protecting my precious!) - no complaints from me (especially for ?19.11 !!)

Comment

Originally posted by AllYourBase
          i got my mario kart from them this morning, it was posted first class (best packaging ever, letterbox shaped cardboard box with a DS shaped plastic tray inside protecting my precious!) - no complaints from me (especially for ?19.11 !!)
          Same here. They've been exemplary with my Mario Kart DS order.

Comment

Gits!

Comment

Sharkdude, just phone them and be done with it.
              They've accepted the order, they won't notice. Even if they do, the trauma of not knowing what's going in is worth the ?5 to sort out.

Comment

Originally posted by charlesr
                Anyone know what delivery method they use? recorded? courier? (for games)
                Crippled tortoise, from my experience.

Comment

I phoned them and they don't have a clue when they are getting it in, why it isn't on the system or when I can expect it. bla bla.

Comment

Used the PS2 voucher for pursuit force and it arrived within 2 days

also bought a bunch of stuff so i could use a ?20 over ?100 voucher:
                    batman anthology
                    desperate housewives season 1
                    kelly clarkson cd
                    Alias season 4
                    robbie williams cd
                    madonna cd

all arrived within 2 days - very happy with them but they seem to annoy quite a few people

Comment

Originally posted by vertigo
                      The meat they delivered got consistently worse until we've now given up, so we buy all our meat from a proper place that delivers where the meat's about 50 times nicer and is the same price as Tesco and anything else we get from the market vegetable shop across the road which is also cheaper and nicer than Tesco. Supermarkets can cock off.
                      Supermarket meat is absolutely ****. It really is. Its all about volume shifting so things like hanging the meat out is the first thing to be forgotten. Vile stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by Zapp$ter
                        Same here. They've been exemplary with my Mario Kart DS order.

Again here, sent 1st class Royal Mail. And it was waiting for me when i got home. Nice

Comment

Originally posted by Ish
                          Supermarket meat is absolutely ****. It really is. Its all about volume shifting so things like hanging the meat out is the first thing to be forgotten. Vile stuff.
                          Off-topic but you should try out that place I linked to, it's fantastic. We tend to plan our meals for 2-3 weeks at a time so that it's easy to budget. Browsing in shops is the source of overspending.

Comment

I've ordered twice (preorders) and both times the orders have been delivered for release day. I'm happy

Comment

Working...
                            X