HDTV, GameCube and XBox

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HDTV, GameCube and XBox

Ok. So this is a really really basic question. Just bought a HDTV (one of the Samsung's) and I'm wandering what are the best cables to use for my GameCube and XBox with it? And do I have to fiddle with any settings on the consoles?

As I said a basic basic question but I'm crap with all this AV stuff. Too many acronyms and technical minutae. I like to buy my game, plug it in, and play.

Component cables are this season's composite, you'll see a world of difference in the upgrade. Try this for the gamecube and this for the xbox. They're the cheapest ones i could find online without resorting to ebay.

If you've only got one input on your telly and don't wanna swap between them, then this is a very cheap and cheerful solution that (to my eyes at least) features excellent quality.

Your xbox will need to be modded if its PAL so you can access the high definition modes mind.

Comment

Originally posted by unknown_citizen
      If you've only got one input on your telly and don't wanna swap between them, then this is a very cheap and cheerful solution that (to my eyes at least) features excellent quality.
      Sorry for the thread hijack...

Has anyone seen anything like that for sale in the UK? I want one, but don't really want to wait weeks for P-A to get it to me!

Comment

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/MULTI-COMPONEN...QQcmdZViewItem

twice as much though

Comment

Thanks for that. Sorted.

Comment

Working...
          X