Gamecube VGA cable

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gamecube VGA cable

Does anyone know where I can get one of these? I've seen them mentioned on here a few times.
    I don't have component or VGA on my TV, but I do have a NTSC GC with the hacked-together cable for RGB.
    I don't want to buy a component cable and then a component to VGA convertor in order to use GC on my monitor, so would prefer an actual VGA cable, if there is one.
    Any clues?

There is no official vga cable availabe for the GC. However, it is possible to make a modded VGA cable using either an official component or d-terminal cable (the same sort of idea as your hacked rgb lead).

I've attached a link to some posts on the subject that'll give you a bit more info & a link to a place that is/was selling them. They are very expensive to buy though and only games that include a progressive scan option (about 80% of the US/ Jap games at a guess) will display on a monitor.

http://ntsc-uk.domino.org/showthread...t=gamecube+vga

NB the vga leads don't come with any audio output so you'll need to plug a composite lead into the analogue av out for stereo output (the red/white leads)

Any q's just let me know.

Comment

Working...
    X