Media Remote question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Media Remote question

Just had a question from those using the remote that comes bundled with the premium pack. what type of signal does it use to communicate with the console i.e. will it still work if the console is covered by something or does it need to have the infra red port free like a normal remote?

Just asking, as I was going to sort out a place for my 360, so I need to know where I'm going to put it.

infra red mate

Comment

Cheers mate.

Comment

I have a question about the 'universal' remote- the large one. I'm sure it will work with the demo Samsung TV (I have the 32" version) and will turn it up etc, but will it change the source? I only use the power and source buttons on my TV as everything else is in via RGB scart, Component and HDMI so I would love to know if the source button would be on the advanced remote- one less cluttering up my flat if it does!

Comment

I want to know this too. It seems with most of these universal remotes that they never have an AV/Source button. I'll def get one of these if thats the case.

Comment

Me too! Notice the imput button, may work..

Comment

Doesn't work with our TV, hella ugly, feels 'wrong' and barely adds anything to Media Center control. Avoid and stick to the lush mini remote free with the premium pack!

Comment

Working...
              X