Shadow of Colossus play on HD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shadow of Colossus play on HD

Seeing as im not going to pay for another machine to be chipped and then die on me.

If i buy this and get a mate with an import machine to put it on my HD would it work.

I know some people may somehow thing its a sort of pirate question but i arent paying three times to have machines chipped only for them to die. So i'm wondering if this would work

Bri

It isn't compatible with HDLoader.

Comment

You could always get a set of swap magic discs & fit a slide tool/ magic in your PS2 yourself (pretty straightforward). Not as good as a chipped machine but it'll only set you back around ?20 or so.

Shadow of the Colossus works fine with Swap Magic too.

Comment

Originally posted by peeveen

bugger, looks like a wait till Feb for me then

bri

Comment

Originally posted by tom-nook
          You could always get a set of swap magic discs & fit a slide tool/ magic in your PS2 yourself (pretty straightforward). Not as good as a chipped machine but it'll only set you back around ?20 or so.

Shadow of the Colossus works fine with Swap Magic too.
          To be honest i got spoiled with chipped machines to start messing swap discs now, thanks for suggestion though

Bri

Comment

Originally posted by peeveen
            I'm not expecting a patch soon, either - the new protection system (that doesn't do a thing to protect against DVD burned copies, just running even legitimate ones from the HDD) is turning out to be a nightmare.

Comment

any update on this?

Comment

if you've got a dms4 pro then toxic os plays it off the hd. that's the only one at the moment.

Comment

Working...
                X