Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks DH

Comment

Yup. You may as well add an extra ?30 on the ?400 minimum bundle.

Comment

Originally posted by Concept
        Yup. You may as well add an extra ?30 on the ?400 minimum bundle.
        Oh I won't be buying one of these - it was more of a general question.

I need 3 more must-have games to be released before I get the plastic out - I am limpet like in sticking to my my pre-release 5 must-have games resolution.

Comment

I'm not as strong as you.

If I had control over what I could buy with the 360, I'd be straight in there. Doesn't look like that'll happen for a few months though, so screw it. I'll join you watching on the sidelines.

Comment

They were still in stock when I last checked <1 minute ago...

Comment

Gone now..

Comment

I'll wait until jan/feb before getting one,but it does show there are machines out there...mind you was tempted to get one and sell it on ebay...oh the shame

Comment

I sold my extra 360 on to another needy gamer at cost, because I'm nice, and I'd like to think that were the situation reversed, there'd be somebody out there who'd do the same for me!

Heh.

Comment

Jebus christ they sold out quick, I was at work looking at em between 4-5pm deciding if I should buy one then I checked my bank and I only had ?208 (2 quid off damnit) hehe.

Think i'll just wait till I get paid next week and order a premium from play like someone suggested and just wait for them to get em.

Comment

Working...
                    X