Gamecube & game for ?100!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gamecube & game for ?100!!!

I've been going to buy a US Gamecube for a while now and Goblin is offering a US GameCube Indigo System, Super Mario Sunshine,MemoryCard 59, AV Leads ,freeloader 1.04 ,1 Controller and Stepdown Transformer for ?100. I'm new to importing and have never used Goblin before and I thought I would ask here first to see if they are a good importer to use. Any help greatly appreciated.

Yes, Goblin are good. They sponsor the site and ntsc wouldn't use a bad sponsor.

Comment

Goblin come recommended from me, they do cheap offers (Got Silent Hill 2 for ?15, or ?20) and are prompt with delivery.

Some people have said that they aren't great for Jap games, but I've never had a problem.

Comment

Never had a problem with Goblin + they're cheaper than the vast majority of UK based importers...

Comment

go ahead, order. goblin are good never had a problem , did have one but was easily sorted.

one thing though u sure your tv is ntsc compatible ?

you get composite leads with the console, so you dont want it in black n white. otherwise you'll need an rgb cable for ntsc cube there 45 quid.

Comment

Yeah Wod my tv is NTSC compatible. I've been reading about Saurian's RGB cables, that's next on my list.

Comment

Saurians stopped making them i think mate.

PM him for confermation

Matt

Comment

Working...
              X