Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where Can I get the Logitech Remote from?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where Can I get the Logitech Remote from?

http://www.logitech.com/index.cfm/pr...ONTENTID=11250

Decided I need one of these as I'm sick juggling five remotes about when I want to change somthing. Doe anyone know where I could get one?
    Last edited by ACKman; 09-12-2005, 21:34. Reason: Link Added

thats awsome, i want one!

Comment

Im dying for one too. Would be a most excellent addition so I can get rid of all my remotes!!!

Comment

Is the LCD screen the only advantage over the official Universal Remote?

Comment

you can use it with other items - dvd amp tv etc, it has a learning function.
          Looks cool.
          Cant find it on the uk site.

Comment

Originally posted by huxley
            you can use it with other items - dvd amp tv etc, it has a learning function.
            Looks cool.
            Cant find it on the uk site.
            That's no different to the official Universal Remote.

I only ask because the official one is cheaper.

Comment

Originally posted by Shakey_Jake33
              That's no different to the official Universal Remote.

I only ask because the official one is cheaper.
              I got the official one and it doesnt have the learn function for other remotes.
              it has an input button but thats for setting recording times etc.

Comment

The official one is awful, waste of ?20

Comment

This Logitech one is completely different to the official one. Its in a different league of remotes, hence the pricetag!

Make the remote learn everything about all your equipment, program them all together, walk into the room and press "Play Xbox" and your TV turns on to the right setting for your 360m your 360 turns on and starts the game, and your sound system will start up too at the correct settings to output audio. And if you have electric lights, it can control them too!!

All that with the press of one button, and you can get rid of everything else! I'll most likely be getting one. I hope it works with Sky + though, I dont think it will, but would be nice.

Comment

Originally posted by lll_r0ssco_lll
                    This Logitech one is completely different to the official one. Its in a different league of remotes, hence the pricetag!

Make the remote learn everything about all your equipment, program them all together, walk into the room and press "Play Xbox" and your TV turns on to the right setting for your 360m your 360 turns on and starts the game, and your sound system will start up too at the correct settings to output audio. And if you have electric lights, it can control them too!!

All that with the press of one button, and you can get rid of everything else! I'll most likely be getting one. I hope it works with Sky + though, I dont think it will, but would be nice.
                    That's damn awesome.

I can't justify the cost to myself for mere convienience, but I didn't realise things had come that far.

Comment

I can only find it from American sellers. I quite fancy one for crimbo.

Comment

No websites selling it which ship here yet then? My issue with the official 360 pad is that it does not work properly with my TV, which is the one Microsoft are bloody endorsing themselves.. fools! Plug it's hella ugly.

Comment

Working...
                        X