Xbox360 live Rep

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Xbox360 live Rep

I have just recently looked into details of my online Rep(reputation). At the moment I have 5 stars. I thought wow I must be behaving very well while playing PGR3 online career mode but I looked in the detailed description and was informed that 33% preferred me or did not leave rep and 66%!! wanted to avoid me .

I am always polite, never aggresive and very rarely win races. I also never quit a race, even when getting owned.
    Can someone explain???

Some people don't like losing.

Comment

probably just bastards online who think its funny to leave bad feedback

Comment

Originally posted by Fastslyfox
        I have just recently looked into details of my online Rep(reputation). At the moment I have 5 stars. I thought wow I must be behaving very well while playing PGR3 online career mode but I looked in the detailed description and was informed that 33% preferred me or did not leave rep and 66%!! wanted to avoid me .

I am always polite, never aggresive and very rarely win races. I also never quit a race, even when getting owned.
        Can someone explain???
        I was a little concerned at the outset .. especially as I had one or two 'bad language' feedbacks - made more interesting by the fact that I had not at that point used the microphone ;-)

Comment

Sorry to jump on thread, but how do you increase your rep anyway (the star thingy)?

Comment

It's from people reviewing you as a good player after a game.

I think it's just the fact that next to no one leaves positive reviews, but people often leave negatives. I try to do positives myself sometimes but it's a bit too much hassle to rate everyone for a standard so-so game.

I reckon in total, you've had 3 reviews, 2 bad, 1 good.
            Last edited by SubparMario; 16-12-2005, 17:44.

Comment

Originally posted by wush
              It's from people reviewing you as a good player after a game.

I think it's just the fact that next to no one leaves positive reviews, but people often leave negatives. I try to do positives myself sometimes but it's a bit too much hassle to rate everyone for a standard so-so game.

I reckon in total, you've had 3 reviews, 2 bad, 1 good.
              That's true, I haven't left anyone feedback as of yet. It does seem very open to abuse. Live keeps a track of the most recent people you have played. If you were spiteful enough you could go on a negative rep spree without fear of recrimination.

Time to rethink this one Microsoft

Comment

PGR3 is paricularly open to problems due to first corner incidents, whether intentional or not. If someone is being a complete arse and tries to ram me off the road, I leave them negative feedback reporting that they aren't skilled enough, which I think is stronger than aggressive or unsporting behaviour.

Comment

yep, most of the time when I raced an one on one race, and it was a fair race with no abnormal ramming I choose the one as a preferred player, but I also raced against idiots that are just shouting and try to ram me off the track , for them I choose avoid player.... which is exactly were it is made for.... but it only works if it's used honestly by everyone....

Comment

Originally posted by Elysium
                    I was a little concerned at the outset .. especially as I had one or two 'bad language' feedbacks - made more interesting by the fact that I had not at that point used the microphone ;-)

I've just got a Trash Talking comment against my rep, even though didn't speak to anyone throughout the whole game

Comment

Originally posted by Spatial101
                      I've just got a Trash Talking comment against my rep, even though didn't speak to anyone throughout the whole game

I hate the people who just leave the mic on, and start breathing loudly. Buggers.

Comment

Working...
                      X