Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Scart Box Problem

Someone please help me this is driving me mad

basically coming from the scart output on the tv i have a ?15 maplins 5 way scart box, plugged into that are dreamcast, saturn, xbox, xbox 360 and gamecube

just saturn and dreamcast plugged in work fine, still works fine when gamecube is plugged in aswel

as soon as i plug in either xbox's or my ntl digi box the picture darkens n i lose all sound on both my sat and dc, both xboxes and digi box are turned off aswel.

Tried loading up the 360 and xbox but the picture keeps switching on and off. until i unplug either the sat or dc.

anyone know why and hopefully a way round it?

crappie scart box maybe?

Originally posted by Astra
    crappie scart box maybe?
    Yes.

Comment

Avoid splitters like the plague. Get a SCART switch.

Comment

cheers

anyone care to recommend me one?

Comment

Joytech's AV Control Centres are the best I've used. Plenty of sockets, and powered so there's no quality loss. A little bit on the expensive side, but worth every penny.

Comment

I second that.

Comment

I too have had this problem. It was because the GC was still plugged into the mains. Once it was unplugged it was fine. I only leave the console that I'm playing plugged in now.

Comment

Where is the cheapest place to buy a Joytech AV control center?...

Comment

sorted in the end use a tech-link switch opted for the ?19.99 cheap version due to funds

but they do a 5 way one operated by remote control but its ?69.99.

as for the joytech its ?39.99 on play.com

Comment

Working...
                  X