Xbox 360 Wireless Pad Ring ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Xbox 360 Wireless Pad Ring ?

I've had a 360 since launch and although this problem/thing isn't causing anything to happen i'm just curious if it's normal.

Basically whenever i'm playing a game instead of the ring on the pad staying lit on 1 all the time it tends to stay lit on 1 for about 5 seconds, then just circle all the others a few times before doing the loop again.

Gameplay isn't affected and the battery is fully charged.

Any ideas? or is this normal?

Mine did something similar to that just after I bought it on launch day. Play with the charge kit in the control pad for about a day and it should stop doing it.

Comment

I'l give it a shot.

Has anyone else noticed that when they turn off the 360 that the pad has a VERY faint light around one of the quadrants? I'm having it with pad 1 but not 2.

I've read a few other forums where people have noticed this but asaik it's not a defect

Comment

I have been using the batterys provided for a week, today it started doing this, it does mean the battery is low. Even though my xbox reports it as full or almost full on the dashboard indicator.

Comment

Yup its deffo low battery! where is the battery indicater on the dash? or am i blind?!!!

Comment

Well i've just checked the indicator and it's showing that the battery is low but for some reason I remember reading that when the battery is low the quadrants turn amber, then when they're really low they turn red........is this true?

I tried checking the manuals that came with the pad and the battery packs and there's nothing about what happens when the battery's get low...maybe microsoft couldn't be bothered letting us know.

Well i've finished condemned, PGR3 (all stages on single player and quite a bit of online) and now i'm on kameo so i'm guessing the battery's have lasted around 20-30 hours.

Hmmmm

Comment

Originally posted by momobeast
              Yup its deffo low battery! where is the battery indicater on the dash? or am i blind?!!!
              Press the X on the pad once to bring up the side menu, the battery indictator is in the top left hand side of the page

Comment

The weird thing is I keep getting the peripherals with no UK manual, just European languages. I am guessing some larger stores maybe moving stock over from countrys where they have stock excess?!

Comment

Quite possibly, the manuals are all available from the official site for download....not that they're much use tbh!

http://www.xbox.com/en-US/support/ho...controller.htm

Comment

Working...
                  X