Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nintendo DS Demos? Using wifi usb

Guys

Just got my usb stick in this morning for the DS and I was wondering can i set up something so i can download demos using the download play option?

Ive seen that firefly thing but that looks like it only works with certain pci cards etc

I was hoping there woudl be something i could use to "transmit" the demo game

Not at the moment, it seems to be a Jap only thing at the moment.

Comment

gutted

oh well was just a thought

neva mind im sure mario and animal world will keep me using the wifi for better things

Comment

that guy is totally wrong, well, you can only download them from official kiosks in japan. but over here if you get a compatible PCI wifi card and the correct software, you can upload these demos

that site will give you all the info you need , on compatible wifi chipsets, the tools , etc, the only thing you need is a compatible wifi card and the driver. it does work on some USB wifi adaptors but very few.

this is not for homebrew, only for the legally usable, RSA signed (homebrew isnt) demos that they legally gave away in japan , try them! they all work perfectly.

Comment

Working...
        X