Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Buying an NTSC XBOX360 in London (physically)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Buying an NTSC XBOX360 in London (physically)

The topic says it all!
    I am traveling to london next 28th... and I want a Box that is compatible within the american games... since I live in Brazil...

Any store or place to point me out, guys?

Thanks a LOT !

Vince!
    Last edited by donnici; 22-12-2005, 18:01. Reason: right forum!!!

Probably your best bet would be www.Videogamesplus.ca (when they have stock anyway). It'll be an NTSC machine probably much cheaper than any import shop in the UK

Comment

hummm... I want a phisical store... in London, Paris or Rome (that's my travel itinerary...)...

Comment

To be honest getting a US machine in-store in europe might be a hard task. Some of the importers in London might be able to help but i'm sure you'll be paying ?450+.

/edit Also finding a retailer who has US stock might be a problem.
        Last edited by Ginger Tosser; 22-12-2005, 18:59.

Comment

It's near impossible finding stock in the US for one, so finding one in Europe will probably be a harder task. Your best bet for a shop is somewhere in central London. I've heard there's a decent one down near tottenham Court Road (dunno the name).

Comment

humm thanks guys... anyone with better advice?

Hey, themanwithapc, won't you remeber the name of the store?!

Cheers!

Comment

To be blunt - you won't find one at a regular retail price.
              The shops you're looking for are Computer Exchange (if they're still open) and Game Focus, but they'll either be ridiculously expensive or you'll be out of luck.
              You could find someone on eBay who lives in London to sell you one. Perhaps. It'll almost certainly be a UK PAL one, though.

I wish you the best of luck, as you're going to need it.

Comment

You'll also have to carry it home. Watch that luggage weight limit

Comment

that's no problem!

Comment

Working...
                  X