Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gameplay.com...anyone had anything go missing from them?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gameplay.com...anyone had anything go missing from them?

After a week, it's looking more than unlikely that my HDD that was sent 1st class is going to turn up. So is that ?70 down the ****ter? Anyone had anything go missing from them before?

Nope i have had nothing go missing and i have used them for 4 years...and now i am in another country and still had no problems.

But i have had the odd item seem to take longer then normal.

And with it being christmas time i would expect a delay

Comment

It's unlikely it'll mean the money's don the ****ter. They'll probably make you wait 28 days then send out another FOC.

Comment

Postage seems exceptionally slow this Xmas all over the place, I'm still waiting for a load of stuff from over a week ago.

Comment

Yeah, I wouldn't worry too much. I posted a game (sold on eBay) first class recorded last Friday that's not been delivered yet. My buyer doesn't seem too fussed, anyway!

Comment

I wouldn't be too worried normally, just that someone else had their's sent on the same day and got it the day after. And VG+ sent me something a couple of days later and that turned up a couple of days ago! Still, fingers crossed.

Ooh and Merry Christmas

Comment

gameplay are usually good with sending items, i wouldn't worry yet as its christmas holidays so royal mail are bound to be abit slower than usual

Comment

Working...
              X