Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Yes Asia - Anybody used these for Hardware? psp!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes Asia - Anybody used these for Hardware? psp!

I'm looking into buying a white psp from these guys and just wondering what people's experiences with them are like. Read the terms and conditions and they state that if custom fee's are incurred that they'l refund them....anyone had this?

Not ordered hardware from them, but I've never paid customs charges on any DVDs or CDs I've bought from there. They re-ship from an address within the UK.

Comment

I've had a PSP and a Cube from them, with no problems at all.

Comment

They are the best place to order from, and you wont have to pay any extra charges with them.

Comment

I've ordered umpteen bits of hardware and other big items from them over the past few years - quite a few Gamecubes, steering wheels, arcades sticks, GBAs and the like, and only had to pay VAT the once. Which was very recently, for a white PSP.

I recieved refunded store credit for the full amount after a couple of emails.

Comment

Cheers thanks guys, Kubrick did you have much trouble getting them to refund it you?

Also did you get charged customs when it was delivered?

Comment

No trouble at all getting the refund. Just sent them some pics.

I was charged yes, but not on my doorstep - If I've got a charge parcel, the local delivery office don't even bother to deliver the item and just deliver a card with the charge amount on it instead. I guess they don't like asking for money at people's door.

Comment

Last question, Dare I ask how much?

Comment

I bought a brand new SFC Jr from them a few years ago, and delivery was super quick. I was given the tracking number too, and could monitor its progress.

Comment

i got my white PSP from them

very good company

Comment

Originally posted by jeimuzu_uk
                      Last question, Dare I ask how much?
                      ?30

Comment

I bought a Famicom Edition Game Boy Micro with Super Mario Bros re-release from them recently. It arrived bubble wrapped inside a nice sturdy box, in 6 days, with no charges. Excellent all round.

Looked like it was sent from Croydon, going by the postage stamp. I didn't have to sign for it either.

Comment

Most of their stuff is re-sent from their UK depot which is nice.

The T&C's however clearly say they will refund any customs charges (not sure about the nasty Post Office admin fee however).

Bought umpteen games and my GBMicro from them and proclaim them ace.

Recommended

Comment

Another thumbs up from me. Bought my Famicom micro from them and although it took a while to be delivered(it took about 10 days or more I think but definitely under 2 weeks) I didn't get charged customs on it.

Comment

Working...
                            X