Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hori joysticks and trio linker

Hi there.

I have a trio linker (bought from lik-sang) for my PC, which I am using for MAME. The linker plugs into the USB and has ports for PS/GCN/Dreamcast. It says it is compatible with "PS2 joypads".

I'm currently using it in conjunction with a cheap ASCII PS1 joystick. Which does the job, but is a bit wobbly. Questions is, would it work with other PS/PS2 joysticks? e.g. Hori fighting stick.

Anyone have experience of this?
    Thanks

Ok there is a new Hori dead or alive stick that is being released for 360 but it is USB and from what ive read it works fine on PC's as well.

Comment

I'm interested in purchasing a Trio Linker Plus as well. Are the experiences positive with this?

Comment

I have the 3 in 1 PC Joy Box from Play-Asia. It works fine with my DC stick that I modded for use on the PS2 (with a PS1 Hori Fighting Stick pcb, by the way).
        There is no lag or problems with buttons etc, however, it does not seem to be compatible with my custom arcade stick with a very simple PS1 pcb.
        So, I guess you can never really tell if an adapter works with a certain controller or not.

On the product page for that Trio Linker (Plus?) you have, it is noted that it does support PS2 controllers...

Comment

Working...
        X