Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Need for Speed Most Wanted - 360 version, cutscenes cutting too early?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need for Speed Most Wanted - 360 version, cutscenes cutting too early?

Hi all,

I got Need for Speed Most Wanted for my 360 at Xmas, and was playing it today and noticed that sometime the cutscenes skip a little - though I think this is more for artistic flair etc, but I noticed one cuts off way too early!

At the start of the game after a couple of races and you end getting out of jail and Mia comes to pick you up, the cutscene is her tellling you about hte blacklist and how you need to do blah blah blah. At one point she says 'We need to get (and I presume this finishes with 'New Car') but the scene just stops, goes to the loading screen and the game continues?!

I posted the same question over at the AV Forums but have only had one reply, and the same thing happens to the person who has it there too.

Now I intened to get my copy exchanged just to be sure, but this initially indicates that its probably a common problem with the game - or at least a bad batch.

I was wondering has anyone here got this problem too? Or more importantly, does anyone NOT have this problem?

I don't think it's my machine, as everything else is just peachy, bar the niggly HDD issue, and the 'Unknown Profile' business but that's another story!

Cheers!
Working...
X