Ouenden Help Please!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ouenden Help Please!

I've played through the first level and have some questions.

What is the screen where it shows 4 down arrows in the corners? Do I have to do anything?

What are the two options on the main menu? I'm assuming its something like story at the top and something else below.

Does the game autosave when you finish a level?

Thanks!

Originally posted by cutmymilk
    I've played through the first level and have some questions.

What is the screen where it shows 4 down arrows in the corners? Do I have to do anything?
    That's telling you to look down at the bottom screen, as the action's about to begin again.

What are the two options on the main menu? I'm assuming its something like story at the top and something else below.
    Single and Multi Player modes. You'll notice that when you choose single it shouts 'Hitori de Ouen' which essentially means single player cheer (kinda )

Does the game autosave when you finish a level?
    Yes

Comment

Cheers babs. I don't have many Jap only games, so I notice the little things. Like the red buttons being next and the blue back. These would be the other way round in the west. the little things, eh?

Comment

Had fun playing this last night but lost a tonne of points on the balls that go back and forth. I was pressing in the circles when the ball was in them but looking at the manual I have to follow the ball or something? Do i have to go from one circle to the other as fast as possible or just try and stay inside the ball?

Comment

You've got to press when the circle first surrounds the ball then follow the ball as it moves, make sure you don't let go until it gets to the very end

Comment

Ah ok thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by cutmymilk
              Cheers babs. I don't have many Jap only games, so I notice the little things. Like the red buttons being next and the blue back. These would be the other way round in the west. the little things, eh?
              One thing that gets on my nerves is when they change controls for versions outside of Japan. In Japan a O generally means yes or continue and X means no or go back. Games on PlayStation are particularly guilty of doing stupid **** like having X as yes and Triangle to go back. Why not practice a bit of uniformity like with Nintendo's A for yes and B for no?

Oh, and OSSU!

Comment

Working...
              X