Clear All

Selling PC games? Is that OK?

I have a bunch of PC games that I have no use for:

Doom3
    FarCry
    Battlefield 2: SF
    F.E.A.R
    Call of Duty 2

All of these I have used a serial number to play.

Does that mean I can never sell them? If I have unistalled the games, I would think the serial would be fine "Online" as I will never be online at the same time. But what's the deal?

I've always traded console games, but never thought about it for PC games!

As far as I know, serials would only be blacklisted if they were in excessive use i.e. from a crack that only has one serial instead of a key generator, so you should be alright.
    Perhaps an ask at one of the relevant forums for each game might yield results.

Comment

Gamestation will take PC games. All apart from HalfLife 2 are OK, as far as I know.

Comment

In theory it'd be fine. The buyer would have to trust you, though, cause you could easily just pass on the key to someone else or release it to Tha People or just keep it yourself and use a no-CD crack.

But yeah, in theory it's fine.

Comment

I sold battlefield 2 to someone here i think, it must have worked otherwise he would have said something.

Comment

Originally posted by Magnakai
            In theory it'd be fine. The buyer would have to trust you, though, cause you could easily just pass on the key to someone else or release it to Tha People or just keep it yourself and use a no-CD crack.

But yeah, in theory it's fine.
            Thanks guys. Well I guess that's why we have a feedback thread.

Right, time to offload some games then!

Comment

Working...
            X