360 Arcade sticks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

360 Arcade sticks

I was just wondering if anybody knew of arcade sticks coming out for the 360,other than the DOA4 one,and are/will they be wireless?

Tempted by the DOA4 one,but may hold off for a 'plain' one.

Originally posted by Nick Pavey
    I was just wondering if anybody knew of arcade sticks coming out for the 360,other than the DOA4 one,and are/will they be wireless?

Tempted by the DOA4 one,but may hold off for a 'plain' one.
    if it helps the doa4 one is wired and its quite a beautiful controller

photos added
    Last edited by buster_broon; 21-02-2006, 11:33.

Comment

Is it a Hori RAP with different branding,do you know?

And could the DOA4 bit be removed and replaced?

Comment

Its not a RAP going off the size, i would say its using Hori's own Stick and buttons (same as the VF4/SC2/T4 sticks on the PS2)

Comment

there are pics of the insides on game watch, it's definately a hori stick, it's not really possible to tell what the buttons are but one would summise that if they're going with their own stick mechanism then they'll use their normal buttons too.

Comment

Actually running that article through the translator, it does confirm Hori buttons. The writer appears rather unimpressed all in all, saying it feels a bit flimsey & unresponsive. At least when compared to the RAP. Also I dunno what's up with that USB cable extension - it looks like an XBox connector at one end..

Comment

Anyone tried bodging a xbox controller to work with a Hori RAP or Dreamcast arcade stick?

I think this would seem a better option for me at the mo...

Anyone tried this yet?

Comment

I have a PS2 DC Arcade Stick,which through a magic box works a treat on X-Box 1.

Just dont have L2,and 3,or R2 and 3.

Comment

Originally posted by Tychom
                  Actually running that article through the translator, it does confirm Hori buttons. The writer appears rather unimpressed all in all, saying it feels a bit flimsey & unresponsive. At least when compared to the RAP. Also I dunno what's up with that USB cable extension - it looks like an XBox connector at one end..
                  It is exactly the same stick as the SC2 or Tekken 4 Hori ones. It isn't as nice as a RAP, but it isn't at all bad. The buttons aren't as good as the RAP ones, but they still work fine. To most people, the stick will be perfect. To those who must have perfection, modding is always possible.

If I had a choice between using my RAP with an adapter with no headset or guide button, or using my DOA4 stick, I'd choose the DOA4 stick anyday.

Comment

Working...
                  X