Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Method of Payment @ Yes-Asia

Hi all,

I was wondering if I could get your professional advise in this matter..the thing is I'm thinking about ordering a PS2 & Xbox 360 @ Yes-Asia, I heard so much good positive feedback from these guys & they seem professional in their business.

Anywho which method of payment have you guys used? I was thinking about sending a cheque in ? Pound Sterling so once it reaches them they can convert it to $ US Dollars.

Is this possible and would any Import Firms allow this? I don't have a US Bank, I bank with Natwest.

Is there any other ways I can make payment which they will be happy to accept without hassell excluding Credit Card as I don't have one.

Also guys where can I get hold of a PSX & Pana Q from? but I need them Brand New even though they are discontinued.

Also do Yes-Asia sell their games Sealed & Brand New? I don't wanna end up buying 2nd hand games, as I can buy them from the UK without trouble, also will the PS2 be sealed in all.

I hope you guys can help regardless whom you shopped with let it be Lik-sang or Play-Asia... BTW even if the Delivery Geeza demands I pay Import Fees..I can say why should I? this package is delivered within the UK. Are all Yes-Asia packages sent out to the UK HQ's before being delivered to the customer?

Thanks Guys, sorry for the longy I just need your sincere help.
    Last edited by bisla-mc; 10-01-2006, 09:18.

yesasia do paypal payment aswell so you could use that

games from them are sealed and they ship to a uk warehouse then send from there with royal mail so no tax thats using the free shipping option though

for items like hardware if you select the free shipping option they sometimes upgrade the shipping to courier dhl , ups etc and if you get charged tax you can claim it back as a credit on your account to spend on there site

Comment

Hey Cheers Wod,

That's fantastic news that the Games are Sealed. I only buy Japanese Asia Gaming Stuff don't ask why but I'm a massive fan of Japanese culture especially with their gaming, as I'm learning Japanese. I reckon Y-A is an amazing Import Company @ times they may not be the cheapest especially with Japanese games but it's a massive bonus that items are Sealed & New.

I had asked Play-Asia whether the games are Sealed they replied back immediately saying 'Majority of the Games are new but cannot guarantee this as the prices were fairly low'. The response from Y-A is fairly slow mailed them on Friday & since then no reply.

I really like the Free Shipping with Y-A saves a lot of money and with that you can buy another game .

I will inform them not to upgrade my Shipping don't really wanna pay the fee even if I will be credited on my next order.

As for Paypal I don't have an account but will ask my mate, will there be a problem with this? I mean will they check the Paypal account & if the addresses don't match can they refuse to accept payment even if I inform them?

Also what will be the fee for using Paypal.

Sorry for the silly questions it's my first time shopping online so I just want to be careful and ask the professionals that you guys are 8)

Cheers for the help so far....has anyone ever had the odd game not sealed?
      Last edited by bisla-mc; 10-01-2006, 12:31.

Comment

why not sign up for a paypal account yourself as its easy to do you register fill in your details then add a bank account which you have to verify as they put like 2p in your account and you enter this to confirm your account

then you can pay on sites that accept paypal and it will come out of your account

theres no fee to send money only fee would be for yesasia and thats only if they move money from there paypal account to a bank account

i've used paypal loads of times not on yesasia as i've got a credit card

Comment

Working...
        X