Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PS2 Sega Saturn controller - Anyone tried it?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PS2 Sega Saturn controller - Anyone tried it?

I've been thinking of buying one for a while now and just want to know if it's worth the moola. I've read a few reviews of the PC USB version and one thing they all agreed on was the fact that it just wasn't as responsive as the original Saturn version. Does the PS2 version suffer from the same problems?

Any help would be much appreciated, thanks.

I'm not sure about using it on the PC, but with the PS2 controller I have no issues with lag on both the X-Box and DC with the following converters:

X-Box: Magic Box
    Dreamcast: Total Control Plus 5

I would imagine that with a decent converter you'll have no issues with lag for the PS2 pad. Farmer (the creators of the Magic Box) have a PC varient of the Magic Box as well, so I would imagine that the two would go together well.

Comment

The thing about the Saturn pad for PC is that it's a million miles better than anything else on PC, especially the MS Sidewinder's crappy pad which is basically the same as the original XBox one.
      I find it fine for 2D purposes on PC anyway, if that's any help, and I am a bit choosy.

Comment

I have a saturn controller for PS2, no problems with lag or anything, works great. Only downside is the triggers, they're way too stiff.

Comment

Working...
        X