Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Upgrading Xbox memory (and HD content from Mac to TV question)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Upgrading Xbox memory (and HD content from Mac to TV question)

With an HDTV, I'd like to make the most of it by using some HD content on my Mac, to somehow get it to my TV. So far I've asked elsewhere if I can simply use one of the video-out ports to mirror the image, with no answers (I can get an Apple VGA Display adapter...though my TV doesn't have a VGA socket, so probably a VGA>HDMI or Component adapter if one's available?)

Anyway, the original Xbox supports TS files however they're a little jumpy. I think I've read you can upgrade the Xbox's memory-is this possible, will it enable me to play these TS files without jerkiness, or is there another way to mod the Xbox to improve its power?

Originally posted by Weinberg
    With an HDTV, I'd like to make the most of it by using some HD content on my Mac, to somehow get it to my TV. So far I've asked elsewhere if I can simply use one of the video-out ports to mirror the image, with no answers (I can get an Apple VGA Display adapter...though my TV doesn't have a VGA socket, so probably a VGA>HDMI or Component adapter if one's available?)

Anyway, the original Xbox supports TS files however they're a little jumpy. I think I've read you can upgrade the Xbox's memory-is this possible, will it enable me to play these TS files without jerkiness, or is there another way to mod the Xbox to improve its power?
    What model of TV is it?

Comment

It's a Panasonic TX-32LXD52.

Comment

Working...
      X