freeloader 1.06b with platinum gamecube

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

freeloader 1.06b with platinum gamecube

received my freeloader today and got an error occured when the cube tried to read the disc.the freeloader was brand new and still wrapped.have searched the net and found somebody else has the same problem and they also have the platinum cube.any body on this forum any advice on this problem.i got the freeloader from ebay and still waiting to hear back from the seller.thanks

Well I have the Resi 4 cube which is part Plat. I've not had troubles.
    What version is it? (the freeloader)

Comment

it is freeloader 1.06b and the cube is the mario kart doubledash platinum pak.like i said only received freeloader today and wondered if faulty disc or a problem with the platinum cubes.thanks

Comment

I presume the Cd isn't scratched?
        I cant think what the problem is.

You load the disk and it says "no disk" ?

Comment

the disc is new and mint,just after the gamecube logo disappears up pops a red box with error occured turn off power and check manual.all my pal discs play fine.

Comment

I have the zelda platinum pack and i not had any problems, i've used it loads too.

Comment

Might be worth trying it out on another Cube if you can. I reckon you've just got a dodgy disc.

I had the same problem with an Action Replay disc in the past and the replacement cop worked fine.

Comment

I used to have two FreeLoader discs and gave a sealed one to a friend.

It never worked not once on his machine but worked 90% of the time on mine when tested so I swaped my own disc for the one I gave him and he had no problem using that.

Comment

I have a US Platinum GC. Never had any problems with my Freeloader.

Comment

I have modified JPN Platinum launch model and it works just fine with both 1.06b and 1.06B...

Comment

have now tried two freeloader discs,both give error occured problems.i managed to contact datel who have admitted that there is a problem with the freeloader and the new platinum gamecubes.my problem now is that i bought the cube from argos and its exempt from there 16 day refund policy.if i could get it refunded i would buy a different cube.

Comment

Return the freeloader en get a XenoGC instead (http://www.eurasia.nu/shop/product_i...roducts_id=300)

It's not even cheaper, but this way you can play imports without swapping. It's what I use and can really recommend it.

Comment

Working...
                        X