Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does the premium 360 come with a remote control?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does the premium 360 come with a remote control?

I got a sealed premium 360 today from game, but it had no remote or a pic of the remote on the box. My friend did get a remote with his sealed premium 360 from commet.

Does the 360 come with a remote?

I think they only came with the first batch of 360 premium consoles. For once, "limited edition" was just that!

Comment

I'm afraid so! Rumour has it, that some are still on their way from MS, but it's completely luck of the draw, to see which retailers get the stock with the remotes. It's no big deal, it has limited functions, you're better off buying the full size universal remote, it's a good buy if you can find one. The only other option is to hold out and don't open your xbox and sell it on Ebay and wait for the next stock. My advice is stick with and buy the full size media remote!

Comment

The box will indicate whether or not it has the remote. It should say on a label either on the top or front of it.

Also, the first batch of 360s sold out near enough at launch, so its HIGHLY doubtful that ANY new stock will carry it

Comment

Apparently some are still in circulation, but who knows!

Comment

thanks guys.

i just wanted to make sure i never got a second hand item or the remote was missing. I can live without one.

I'm just suspicious today after getting need for speed most wanted 360 from ebay and receiving the xbox version instead!

Comment

What a B*STARD! Hope you left him negative feedback!!

I got some 360's from Game today, none of them had the remote. With inside information, i was there when the nice delivery man delivered those all important boxes!

Comment

Working...
              X