Deleting OXM date on 360

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Deleting OXM date on 360

Not sure if this is the right thread, but can I delete the 'OXM' date/game from my dashboard on xbox 360.

With other games you can delete them but i'm having trouble deleting the official xbox magazine saves.

I just love the idea of acheivements but I just don't want a crappy icon for 'OXM' when i only had it in my 360 for about 10 seconds.

Thanks

bye

I too am ashamed i purchased the official xbox magazine. the reviews are written by people who look at a couple of the PR screenshots and imagine what the game must be like from the screenshots alone then whack a high score on the end of it :P

Go into "storage" go into "hard-disc" go into "demos" and i can't find it either, also can't figure out how the hell i'm supposed to uninstall the play online viewer :P

Comment

Originally posted by Pirotic
      I too am ashamed i purchased the official xbox magazine. the reviews are written by people who look at a couple of the PR screenshots and imagine what the game must be like from the screenshots alone then whack a high score on the end of it :P

Go into "storage" go into "hard-disc" go into "demos" and i can't find it either, also can't figure out how the hell i'm supposed to uninstall the play online viewer :P
      ditto my thoughts as well - The playonline viewer has uninstall as an option when you load it.

Comment

Yeah I read you can only uninstall the play-online viewer from within the software itself !!!

Go figure !

Comment

I didn't install the Final Fantasy game properly (after spending 20 minutes only to find i typed in the wrong bloody activiation key, then being told it'd take 2 hours to install) i just quit via the 'Live' button returning me to the dashboard, i reloaded and told it to uninstall itself but i've now lost 4gb of HD space :P i suspect it partially installed the beta and didn't remove it properly, i think my only hope to recover that space is to reinstall it again, let it finish, then remove it.

Who said gaming isnt fun anymore? :P

Comment

So i take it you can't delete the OXM data then? Shame cos i bloody hate that icon

Comment

I wonder if OXM realise how many people hate the logo and fake achievements it adds? Its the reason i wont buy it anymore...

Comment

Working...
              X