Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

DJ Max Portable (psp) Where to get it?!?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DJ Max Portable (psp) Where to get it?!?

Last few days news about "DJ Max Portable" is surfacing all over the internet. For those of you who don?t know what it is yet...it's a new Korean music / rhythm game for the psp.

Play-Asia were kind enough to inform me that they are stocking both the regular and the ?Prestige Box Set Collector's Edition?of DJ Max Portable but sadly the pussies still don't ship to Europe.

So my burning question is: who are selling the DJ Max Portable Prestige Box Set Collector's Edition and do ship to Europe? I checked both lik-sang & yesasia but they don't appear to have it.

More info on the game can be found at play-asia

also looking for this, anyone?

Comment

I really want this too after i got the newsletter from play-asia.
      I think if someone knows someone who lives outside these areas purchase the products for us and then deliver to us. Willing to pay the addition costs of course :P

I will try and get my cousin to get it from HK. if not get him to purchase from the site and get him to ship to me

Comment

Originally posted by t3boy
        I really want this too after i got the newsletter from play-asia.
        I think if someone knows someone who lives outside these areas purchase the products for us and then deliver to us. Willing to pay the addition costs of course :P

I will try and get my cousin to get it from HK. if not get him to purchase from the site and get him to ship to me
        if you can get something like that set up then I'm in.
        Last edited by eretsua; 26-01-2006, 15:38.

Comment

i will give it a go though his english is not too great :P Have to start learning to type in Chinese!! You have to wonder how many are there left of the limited edition though

This is not 100% guranteed so if someone else can do it then we will have a backup plan

Comment

Try asking ncsx.com They're good at sourcing this kind of 'niche/difficult to get hold of' stuff

Failing that ebay is your best bet.

Comment

I tried ebay before but no luck
              I have sent an email to my cousin and ncsx so will see what happens...

Comment

try dropping the guy at www.jpngames.co.uk an email, worth a try.

Comment

Originally posted by DavidHolliss
                  try dropping the guy at www.jpngames.co.uk an email, worth a try.
                  dropped jpngames an e-mail. though if he can get it it's gonna cost me a fortune since I'm not living in the UK.
                  Also e-mailed Lik-Sang and asked if they are going to stock it. If all of us who want this game email Lik-Sang about it they might actually start stocking it. They do ship to Europe still, right?

*bleh* haven't had this much trouble scoring a freshly released game ever!

Comment

yes Dave at jpngames was my first port of call but I remembered that he cannot import Sony stuff now cos Sony Europe had a word with him...

Comment

Your right he has knocked import Sony stuff on the head after the big S had a word. Sorry.

Comment

Try here www.crescent-shop.com/ never used it myself though.
                        Last edited by SuperDanX; 27-01-2006, 09:34. Reason: Link fixed

Comment

yeah, which is a real damn shame! Curses unto you sony!
                          Is piracy the only way I get to play this game?!? Save from a trip to Korea or Japan? *sigh* I want to have this game! If I have to resort to piracy to play this game I think I will and it will be Sony's own fault!

Comment

mailed lik-sang:

Originally posted by my email to lik-sang
                            Hi!
                            Is there any chance Lik-Sang will stock the Korean rhythm game DJ Max
                            Portable by Pentavision? If so will lik-sang also stock the limited
                            Prestige Box Set Collector's Edition?

I believe there is at least a small demand for this title in Europe
                            but no retailer has appeared that can cater to the European need. I hope
                            Lik-Sang will fill this void!

Kind regards,
                            Originally posted by lik-sang's evey so 'usefull' reply to my email
                            Thank you for the email in regards to your question. I am sorry to say
                            that we do not offer the item that you are looking for right now.
                            However we may do so in the future. Sorry for the sad news and keep checking
                            our web site as we are constantly adding more items onto our web site.
                            Hope this helps.
                            Well actually, no it didn't help!...I knew that already!!!

Comment

haha, yes email from Chinese people writing in English tend not to make sense. I come across this so much in my work because I deal with Chinese clients and manufacturers.
                              Not that I am dissing them, I am Chinese myself!

I should get an email from my cousin some point over the weekend so will keep you updated.

Comment

Working...
                              X