ps2 wireless pads- your experiences

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ps2 wireless pads- your experiences

I'm looking to get a few wireless pads for the Ps2, but not sure what to go for.

I know hori do a pad, but have heard there is lag. I have used the logitech pad, but christ is it bulky. I have recently noticed a newer version of the logitech pad which doesnt look big. Anyone using any of these pads?

your thoughts?

i've not noticed any lag with my hori anashin 2

Comment

I'm using the joytech one (play.com sells em) and i'm quite happy with it.

Comment

I recently purchased the logitech pad and think its fantastic. Its a nice comfortable pad, and i have experienced no lag whatsoever.

I did have the Joytech one from play.com, and whilst i liked that one, i think the logitech is definitely the better of the 2.

It also has the added bonus of lasting longer on 2 AA batteries than the Joytech's 3 AAA batteries.

And i did experience slight lag on the Joytech but that may have been because the batteries were low.

Hope i have helped !

Comment

I recently got the new slimline Logitech Action pad from Gameplay for ?24.99.

Works really well, no lag and only uses 2 AA batteries.

Small sensor fits on slimline PS2

Comment

Yeah, thats the one i must have then.

I think its really comfortable to hold. i prefer it to the offical dual shock.

Comment

Originally posted by bankies
              I recently got the new slimline Logitech Action pad from Gameplay for ?24.99.

Works really well, no lag and only uses 2 AA batteries.

Small sensor fits on slimline PS2
              This pad is awesome. I've had it for about 18 months, I've been really glad of it and never wanted to turn back to the Dual Shock 2. Fantastic controller, with rumble, auto turn-off/on, and super long battery life.

Comment

If you'd had it for a while, could you let me know how long (roughly) one set of batteries will last.

I keep vibration off as im not too bothered about it, and i've used it for about 10-15 hours, and it still seems to be going strong.

I've heard it lasts 50 hours with vibration on and i have even seen comments on other forums about it lasting 300 hours without vibration.

Ive only had mine about a week!!

Comment

It lasts ages, but officially it lasts 100 hours of no-vibrate. If you have a Wavebird, you'll know that those 100 hours takes a long time, and the Logitech controller lasts much longer because it automatically turns itself off. A Hideo Kojima game would spend most of the time with the controller off, for example.

Comment

Working...
                  X