Cool PS2 LAN/i.LINK games?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cool PS2 LAN/i.LINK games?

I'm not much of a PS2 gamer, so I'm asking you folks what kinda cool/fun LAN games the PS2 has

One of the main reasons I got a PS2 was for the lightgun games. According to http://hdgames.net/ Time Crisis 3 doesn't have a LAN option, is this correct?
    Are there shooters which have a LAN option?

And do all online games have a LAN option, or are there also games which can only be played online?
    Last edited by Shadow_Zero; 26-01-2006, 20:29.

A question that popped my mind. Does Time Crisis 3 only have i.Link compatiblity or also LAN?

Comment

You can link up GT3 on 4 PS2s. No idea if this is ilink or lan though.

Comment

i.Link...

Only game I have that uses that is Battle Gear 2(Tokyo Road Race on PAL). Quality game as well

Comment

gt3 supports panoramic view via i-link too

one ps2 and a tv in the middle, and one each side, the side tv's view is skewed correctly so they look like side windows.

forza ripped this idea off after

Comment

gt3 got it off doom which had 4 views including backwards. I was **** scared when I tried it.

Comment

ah yeah, I forgot about doom supporting it to be honest.

Comment

A couple of the Armoured core games support I-link play, a few later games suppport LAN (but they are mostly EA tosh and SOCOM).

Comment

Originally posted by charlesr View Post
                  gt3 got it off doom which had 4 views including backwards. I was **** scared when I tried it.
                  You got photos of that setup? :P

No one on my Time Crisis 3 question?

Comment

Working...
                  X