X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ems?

Hi guys,

A quick question.....

I want to place an order with Lik-Sang, they offer 3 shipping options for what i want to order...

DHL: $68.00 (~38.47 GBP) 1 to 3 days
    UPS: $79.00 (~44.69 GBP) 1 to 3 days
    EMS: $104.00 (~58.83 GBP) 3 to 4 days

Why does EMS cost more if if takes longer? And by which method would i save the most money?

Thanks

On all of them your probably going to be busted with import charges

Only ever used EMS & UPS,

Both are usually pretty good but be warned parcel force handle EMS parcels so if you have had problems in the past with phantom ninja deliverys then you might want to use the other 2.

Never used DHL, id like to know myself what they are like.

Comment

I've used DHL a couple of times on Lik-Sang orders and they're fine. Delivery time is pretty much the same as UPS and unlike UPS they don't demand payment of vat/ duty etc. on your doorstep before handing over the goods. They'll send you an invoice a few weeks later that you can pay by cheque etc. and iirc their handling charge is less than UPS' too.

Only used EMS once and wasn't very impressed. Slow delivery (may have been a one off though) and expensive.

Comment

You should use DHL-as far as I know, their handling fee is the cheapest when it comes to customs and they are far more reliable and proffessional than EMS(well, Parcelforce).

UPS are great too, but they charge ?11 as a handling fee if you get hit by the customs boys

Comment

i'd say use dhl as its the cheapest and they are good

what have you ordered to cost that much in postage ?

Comment

Midnight Blue PS2
            Universal DC

Comment

Working...
            X