Anyone ordered from JapanGameStock.com?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone ordered from JapanGameStock.com?

They've got loads of older stuff that I'm interested in, old SFC games, PC Engine stuff etc.

Anyone used them?

Cheers,

James.

Yup, had no problems at all - postage was a bit high though if I remember correctly.

Comment

Is everything there used or new?

I ask because I was browsing their Dreamcast section and noticed only a small quantity of titles were labeled as definitely being new, so does this mean everything else is used?

Comment

Most stuff I looked at was definitely used - i.e. SFC cart only stuff.

Comment

I've not used them but I have used SuperFamiShop.com a few times. I mention it because they're being run on the same server, have the same ugly page design and around the same time JGS.com appeared, all the retro games were removed from the SFS.com site.

So AFAICT they're the same bunch even though JGS seem to be selling from Japan whilst SFS were very much in France. I havent quite worked that out yet

Anyway SFS were always ok for the stuff I did buy (some SFC,PCE) but it was never new. In fairly good condition none the less, nothing physically wrong with the media itself just maybe a crease or dint here n there.

Shipping was never cheap.

Comment

Just received my first order from JGS, and am really impressed. Everything was as I thought it would be, SFC carts are in good condition, I bought a boxed Yoshi's Island, which is in excellent condition and a PC Engine Core Grafx, which again looks great.

Shipping was pricey, but VERY quick (and no customs charges).

James.

Comment

Working...
            X