X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mean Machines Archive

Now live!!

www.meanmachinesmag.co.uk
    Last edited by AllYourBase; 02-04-2006, 08:29.

Seems fine in Safari on my Mac.

edit: and in Firefox (for Mac) as well.
    Last edited by MoFo2; 12-02-2006, 11:57.

Comment

wow if it pleases safari that is something!! netscape can GTF on all counts - what about Camino?

Comment

Not sure how helpful this is but on a PC XP SP2, the site looks fine on Firefox 1.5.0.1 and IE6 SP2.

Tried click on most of the links and didn't get any errors so no joy repliceting that. Brought back some memories too, good luck with the site.
        Last edited by Digfox; 12-02-2006, 16:42.

Comment

Layout holds on my machine for both IE and Firefox, but maybe you should alter a font definition as it's absolutely frigging tiny if you don't have text size set to at least Medium in IE (and below a certain level in Firefox). I normally run IE at "small" because medium is often too large for many pages.
          Lie with passion and be forever damned...

Comment

Seems to look fine on Safari/Camino on a OSX 10.4.4 Powerbook.

Nice site, btw!

Comment

Originally posted by Mayhem
              Layout holds on my machine for both IE and Firefox, but maybe you should alter a font definition as it's absolutely frigging tiny if you don't have text size set to at least Medium in IE (and below a certain level in Firefox). I normally run IE at "small" because medium is often too large for many pages.
              Just hold CTRL + scroll up/down (on the mouse) to alter text size on the fly.... the font sizes are designed for someone browsing at medium setting, that way you have two ways to go depending on what you prefer

Thanks for all the input so far guys, it's a relief only Duddy is the one who can't see the site..... anyone got any ideas why that might be? Do you think it's spyware related?

Comment

I'll be buggered if I can figure out why it won't load - I've given my PC a good shake to get rid of spyware but still no joy.

Comment

You don't have a firewall/IP blocker running, do you? That could be doing it.

Comment

Only the standard Windows one. I'm on a 56k dail up, you see.

Comment

Same here, not loading on XP Firefox or IE for that matter.

Regards
                      Simon
                      Last edited by RetroRevival; 14-02-2006, 09:58.

Comment

Are you using a dailup connection? What service pack are you using?

If we can find out what our two PCs have in common maybe we can isolate the reason for the site failing to load.

Comment

Working...
                        X