Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

devil may cry 3 special edition query

Is the US version a dvd9 disc?

I'm one click away from ordering swap magic from ebay and another click from ordering from cd universe?

someone please say if devil may cry 3 spec... work with the swap magic thing?
    Last edited by pacrifice; 12-02-2006, 15:35.

i've got it but where would i find if it was a dvd9 disc

Jason

Comment

i honestly don't have a clue. i hope to god you're a pal user and are playing it with swap magic cause if u r then

Comment

Originally posted by pacrifice
        i honestly don't have a clue. i hope to god you're a pal user and are playing it with swap magic cause if u r then
        afraid not

i've got a US system

thought it might have been on the back of the box

sorry

Comment

well thanx anyway hopefully someone else on the site can answer my question

Comment

this really sucks! i've had my ps2 for 2+ years and have never needed to resort to swap magic and modchips but because capcom won't release that game here.... ;-{

Comment

I've been thinkin about and this is so noobish but a dvd9 disc holds like 8.5gb right...?

sould someone just place the devil may cry special edition disc into their computer cd/dvd drive and see what size comes up when you do properties on it...????

if it comes up as anythin upto 4.7gb then i'm takin a gamble and gonna pick up swap magic and that game.

Comment

By the way there is another disc you can get which I'm sure allows you to boot (most) DVD9s. I believe there is one called 'breaker pro' but I downloaded a thing called CD loader ages ago, this lets me boot Soul Calibur 2 and Suikoden III (not dual layered discs themselves I don't think but they do pose a problem for swap magic)

Comment

^^^ thank you, im'a do a google on that and see what i can find

buster broon... please do properties on that game...???

Comment

Just to clarify you still need swap magic. It's basically a double boot disc combo.

Comment

Devil may cry 3 Special Edition IS NOT a dvd9. It's dvd5 so will work fine with swap magic

Comment

^^^^^^^^ thanks.

/orders special edition
                        /orders swap magic

Comment

Just for reference it's 4 and a bit gig

Comment

just get your machine modded as those silly swap discs you get annoyed with them soon enough

Comment

Working...
                            X