wireless 360 pad and play and charge kit question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wireless 360 pad and play and charge kit question

Anyone know if I can use the above combo and use my 360 controller on my PC?

I've tried it for the first time and noticed it was looking for drivers for it...

Nah it doesn't work.

All the play and charge kit does is provide power, and let the 360 know that its plugged in, so that when you turn off your xbox with the pad plugged in, the fans and power stay on so it charges the pad.

The Pc recognises that there is a device on the other end of the lead, but it is only because of the above reason.

Hope that made sense

Comment

I'm pretty sure there's drivers for it. They make a version for the PC which is identical to the 360 joypad. I think I've seen drivers for it floating around the web - there's a driver to get it working on Macs as well (I think)

Comment

The drivers only work with the wired pad.

Comment

Originally posted by EvilBoris
          The drivers only work with the wired pad.
          Bugger. So if you have a wireless pad and no battery attached, even using the cable won't give you a connection? Is it really only for charging?

Comment

Originally posted by bignige
            Bugger. So if you have a wireless pad and no battery attached, even using the cable won't give you a connection? Is it really only for charging?
            Yeah, I tried it all but to no avail. There is no possible way (yet) to hook up the wireless pad with the PC.

Comment

ive tried it and it doesnt work. only wired ones as mentioned in the above posts

Comment

Working...
              X