Guitar Hero - where to purchase

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guitar Hero - where to purchase

does anyone in the Uk sell this ntsc version of this game ??

Thanks

I would just wait for the PAL version, its out the first week of April and should be only ?49.99 God knows what game are thinking at ?59.99.

Comment

Originally posted by The Mole
      I would just wait for the PAL version, its out the first week of April and should be only ?49.99 God knows what game are thinking at ?59.99.
      I have it on order from game but like you say they are taking the piss at ?60 !! Was thinking we would pick the Uk one up on line for around ?45 if play ever sell it.

Comment

i think i paid ?69 in total for my US version

well worth the money

Comment

Any one here use Lik sang to buy there game ?? My one was in stock last night when I put the order in. Now says out of stock until the 24th !!! My order is processing. Wonder if that means I got allocated one ??

Comment

In the end I had to cancel my order at Lik sang. I have now put a order in at Gamestop who seem to have it in stock. Can anyone tell me do you have to fax your credit card statment etc to them before they send you stuff ??

Thanks for the help.

Comment

Not sure mate, can't you order it through the Amazon.com site instead though? I did that and didn't have to fax and credit card details across.

Comment

Originally posted by Bleeders
                Not sure mate, can't you order it through the Amazon.com site instead though? I did that and didn't have to fax and credit card details across.
                Hi Mate. Did you buy from Gamespot through Amazon ?? I tried to buy direct from Amazon but no go. Same with the option to use toys are us. Oh well will wait and see what Gamespot say.

Comment

I bought mine from Amazon, which were linked to Gamestop at the time, don't why they aren't anymore though.

Comment

Gamespot are on there as a seller through amazon.

Comes to $119 delivered. (plus customs obviously!)

Comment

Originally posted by ThoseOfTheUnlight
                      Gamespot are on there as a seller through amazon.

Comes to $119 delivered. (plus customs obviously!)
                      Seen that mate. I paid direct from Gamespot ($105). Dont know whats best. You would think going direct through the company would be better than Amazon. Just checked my order but there is no movement. Just says >>>Status: Usually ships in 24hrs:: I am new to buying game from the USA. Only ever import dvds.

Comment

Gamestop FFS.

I went through RedOctane directly.

Comment

Working...
                        X