• Nintendo 64
    • SNES
    • NES
    • Playstation 1
    • Dreamcast
    • Saturn
    • Megadrive
    • Master System
    and games, controllers, accessories......y'know the deal. It's all in good condition, not boxed, but works. Would be ideal for someone who wants an instant retro collection.

Do you think I am better selling it as a bundle? i.e. all in? Or would I do better to sell the consoles individually?

Individually you'll get more money, but it's more hassle. Selling as a bundle though might limit your audience although at least you get rid of everything. Selling things induvidually means you sometimes get left with the less desirable games that are difficult to shift.

A lot of people on this forum start off with bundles and then split if they get no interest.

Comment

• Nintendo 64
      • SNES
      • NES
      • Playstation 1
      • Dreamcast
      • Saturn
      • Megadrive
      • Master System
      Out of that lot I have everything apart from a Master System and Saturn at the moment, so if it were a bundle I wouldn't look at it.
      Bundle it together as systems and games, but not different systems together, you would be lucky to find one person who is looking for all of them, and he might not come past for another 6 months!

Comment

Thanks for the advice guys. I'll post it all up on here and see how it goes. If it doesn't shift then eBay it is!

Comment

i reckon you'd get alot if you sell them in a bundle on ebay. There are alot of buyers that would want it as a complete collection of gaming history. Providing there all boxed and in reason condition then you should get interest from collectors.

Main things to be aware of are be realistic with the starting price. Start Low and put a Low Reserve on if you want to minimise the risk.

Bare in mind that some buyers may be just looking for a bargain and they may split it up themselves and resell

Comment

Hey,

Yeah, unfortunately they're not boxed, no manuals. It's in decent condition, i.e. it all works and that, but maybe not perfect for a collector.

Comment

Working...
            X