Passport Plus and Paper Mario

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Passport Plus and Paper Mario

Has anyone ever managed to get Paper Mario (NTSC) working on a PAL N64 with the PP3?

The EMS screen only loads up without the Paper Mario cart plugged in - with it I am just left with a black screen. Am using Mario 64 as a boot too.

When the code select screen appears I can then insert the Paper Mario cart however no matter what I select I cannot get the game running. The closest I have come is with some coloured VCR style lines frozen on the screen.

Its looking like an NTSC N64 is higher on my list of consoles to pick up now.

Carl

Have you tried any of the bootcodes? As most later games need them.

The 'Pokemon Stadium,1080,Mario Party,Star Wars Racer' one is supposed to work with Paper Mario, and Lik Sang reckon having Mario64 in the back helps.

Comment

Excellent, I owe you one for that. Cant believe after two hours I have it working.

Googling found a site saying that every title worked apart from Paper Mario.

Just hope I dont run into save game issues nextft:

Thanks again

Carl

Originally posted by Shakey_Jake33
      Have you tried any of the bootcodes? As most later games need them.

http://www.hkems.com/product/n64/n64-passport_code.htm

The 'Pokemon Stadium,1080,Mario Party,Star Wars Racer' one is supposed to work with Paper Mario, and Lik Sang reckon having Mario64 in the back helps.

Comment

Working...
      X