Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Getting XBOX 360 games cheaper

I have a few games on order for PAL XBOX 360 at play.com for 39.99 each

Is there any place can offer me cheaper games with ability to order and cancel order and not take payment until it ship.

Just like to know what are the other choice apart from game.net, simplygames.com and amazon.co.uk.

?39.99 is about the cheapest you're going to find (CD Wow and Gameplay have similar prices). If you want to go cheaper, some of the games are multiregion (check here) so if they are you can import them from the US or Canada for ?30-35 or so.

Comment

The main reason i went NTSC. ?40 is too much imo.

Comment

HMV.co.uk do them for ?39.99 and you can use some of these vouchers to get them cheaper.

Comment

?39.99 is the cheapest I can find also, its horrendous seeing people buying the same games for ?49.99 from high street retailers, I feel like telling them myself

Comment

Problem with getting NTSC XBOX 360 is needing to upgrade step down transformer and not be able to show off or use my friend game which make it more difficult and PES 6.

I would be very happy if it every game have no region coding. I think anything more than 29.99 is too much to be honest without hardware,

Comment

Can get 10% off at Virgin Megastores with a Virgin Money credit card - see www.virginmoney.com. Their prices vary but DOA is ?37.99 so take 10% off that.

Always eBay of course where you can sometimes pick up new and sealed games for a fair bit less than rrp (PGR3 for ?33 for example).

Comment

Working...
              X