Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Problems with Venom VGA box

First of all hi, this is my first post on these boards

The reason I made this account was to ask a question about the Venom VGA box (this one). I bought one the other day, and it's just not working! I can get the picture from my PC just fine, but when I switch to my PS2 nothing's coming up on the monitor (which goes into "power save" mode implying there's no signal). I never got any instructions or manual for it, so it might simply be something I'm missing...there are these 4 little dip switches on the side of the box, I'm wondering whether they have something to do with it (like I said, they don't seem to sell these things with a manual ).

I've been trying to ring the company on the number listed at their site, but it's just been ringing out. Any help would be GREATLY appreciated, thanks in advance!

I know on my older version that you have to choose the source, and I know its obvious but make sure the VGA cables are in the right slots, that one got me a few times. As I say my one is about 3 years old so may be completely different.

Comment

I went to the shop I bought it from today, and it turns out there was a bit of a mix-up - the guy told me the Venom boxes aren't too great and he'd be happy to replace it for a better one (Logic 3, I think), so that's what I'll be doing tomorrow

Comment

Working...
      X