stream music/movie to psp?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

stream music/movie to psp?

is there anyway to stream movies/music from my pc to the psp?

i currently have a fw1.5/2.0 psp.
    if yes, sweeeeeet, please point me in the right direction

I'm curious... What'd make you want to do that in the first place? I don't think that's possible anyhow, except if there is some sort of program that allows streaming videos through USB.

Comment

It is a bit of a strange request, guessing your wanting more than your memory card can hold or don't want to keep copying files across etc.

If there is a suitable application www.pspupdates.qj.net will have it.

Comment

You'd think with all the homebrew development that's been done someone would have made use of the wireless networking features in some way. It would be good to browse to my media files on my PC and play them from there... except obviously that would mean involving Microsoft! Unlikely to happen I guess, lol.

Comment

Originally posted by danholo
          I'm curious... What'd make you want to do that in the first place? I don't think that's possible anyhow, except if there is some sort of program that allows streaming videos through USB.
          the reason i ask is because i have neatly bought myself one of those in-car pda holders for my psp. I have then managed to have it attached near my bed so that when i lie down and look i see the screen of my psp. Yes, I am an extremely lazy person

was watching simpsons on my psp(in bed) the other night and thought how nice it would be if didn't need to run to my desktop everytime i ran out of encoded videos on my 512mb card. I have my laptop which can serve the purpose no problem but then i'd have to turn my neck at a weird angle; not comfortable at all.

thanks for the info anyhow

Comment

for those interested, i found this for streaming mp3 to a 1.0/1.5 psp --> http://www.psp-hacks.com/2005/09/page/2/

Comment

The newest PMP Mod player supports movie streaming, though I've not tried it myself.

Comment

Working...
              X