Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Has that Edge Top 100 special come out yet?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Has that Edge Top 100 special come out yet?

I've not seen it in the Smiths and I've heard nothing.
    As far as I knew it was meant to be out in late January.
    Anyone on here know anything? I refuse to go to their cruddy forum.

Top 100 Game sor...?

sounds interesting whatever it is (an no, I haven't seen it)

Comment

Aren't you talking about the GamesTM one that we were surveyed for? First half is in the latest issue from what I read, if that's what you meant.

Comment

Originally posted by Darwock
        Aren't you talking about the GamesTM one that we were surveyed for? First half is in the latest issue from what I read, if that's what you meant.
        Nope Edge are/ were intending to produce a one off special of their readers top 100 games. They briefly mentioned it in an issue around Aug/ Sept last year and included an e-mail address for people to send their top 10 games (think the closing date was Dec).

Since then it's all gone very quiet and there's been little or no mention of it. I'm starting to wonder if they've decided to scrap the idea on the quiet.

Comment

I want to know what happened to it as well if only to see if any of my nominations made it in.

Comment

Originally posted by Darwock
            Ehhhhh no. I don't even read GamesTM.
            Maybe the Edge special is just taking a bit more time than was intended then, coz I heard it was meant to come at the end of January. Might just be a publishing date problem more than anything else really.

Comment

Working...
            X