Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Setup Xbox live Gamertags for USA/JAP regions

Hi,

I have searched the boards but can't find the info.

How do I setup Live Gamertags for:

- USA
    - JAP
    - UK

(I currently have a Nordic region GamerTag)

Also if I do this, am I breaking any sort of law?

Thanks

C_S

(WHo wants to play the GRAW demo!)

You need to create a passport, when you do this select your contry as USA, Japan Etc. Then create the XBL account afterwards. You'll need to enter some details such as Tel. No. and postcode they can easily be found on the net for different countries.

Comment

so you'd have 2 seperate accounts on the one box? one being silver i assume as it's free?

Comment

Put this up a while ago here

Comment

i could kiss you simmy... could.

Comment

Originally posted by Simmy
            Put this up a while ago here
            thanks. I did search on Gamertag but couldn't find.

That's the link I wanted!

Comment

Just wanted to drag this thread back up to ask a question:-

Once something's been downloaded to the 360's hardrive can it be played on any profile (including Marketplace games)?

Are there any problems with running two profiles on one 360? I seem to remember some sort of hoo-hah a while back about problems with renewing Live subscriptions?
              Last edited by Spatial; 19-03-2006, 21:00.

Comment

I've had a Jpn silver profile and my gold account running on the same machine for months now and not had any problems. I think the problem with your gold account turning silver when the other ran out was sorted by microsoft in the last dash update.

I can play trailers downloaded from my Jpn account on my gold account and vice versa, and can play the (full, with achievements) live arcade games on my Jpn account no probs, same goes for demos.

Greg

Comment

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Greg Moss
                    I can play trailers downloaded from my Jpn account on my gold account and vice versa, and can play the (full, with achievements) live arcade games on my Jpn account no probs, same goes for demos.
                    I assume that this would mean that I could download Japan only gamerpics on my silver Japanese account, and use those gamerpics on my Gold UK account? I know it's obvious from your answer above, but I just wanna be double sure before I part with money

Comment

No sure tbh mate, with the live arcade games working, you would think it would work, but I've not downloaded any gamerpics or themes so can't say for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by Greg Moss
                        No sure tbh mate, with the live arcade games working, you would think it would work, but I've not downloaded any gamerpics or themes so can't say for sure.
                        No probs, I probably won't be able to find any I want anyway I'll just have to cross my fingers and hope for the best if I do.

Comment

Working...
                        X